If only I knew then what I know now...
I wouldn't have wasted so much money on stuff I barely used. And maybe I could have prevented all those adorable "must haves" for my baby from cluttering the garage in sometimes as little as a few months!

Bathing






Everyone needs a baby bath tub. You're only going to use it for about 8 months, but it's necessary. When you have kids, your bathroom fills with stuff. That's why I loved my baby bathtub that folded in half when not in use. It was the easy to clean hard plastic with a firm foam part where you put a younger infant. Plus, it was one of the most inexpensive- around $15. The inflatable ones or the ones that are fabric like are difficult to keep clean and can only be used for certain age babies. Also, the little contraptions that look like a ring seat help your older baby sit in the tub are useless as well. Once they have the strength to sit up, they'll be sitting in the actual bathtub.

No comments:

Post a Comment