If only I knew then what I know now...
I wouldn't have wasted so much money on stuff I barely used. And maybe I could have prevented all those adorable "must haves" for my baby from cluttering the garage in sometimes as little as a few months!

Formula


Every formula company wants you to but their brand. Is there really much of a difference? When I had my oldest I only wanted to use Similac or Enfamil because they were the top brands. He ended up colicky and spit up whatever we put in his mouth. That's just who he was.
It turns out that most formulas are pretty similar and offer the same nutritional value. With the rest of our kids, we used Costco brand because it's cheaper.
So what about the DHA and RHA and all those abbreviations that are supposed to help your child's brain development? Well, if you think about it, those are pretty recent additions to the formula. All the adults of the world who had formula when it was made of milk powder and corn syrup still had the brain power to become doctors and lawyers.

No comments:

Post a Comment